Reducing the TBR Pile
My forever goal is to keep the to-be-read pile from toppling over and burying me under dozens of books.
Recently I focused on actually reading books purchased months or even years ago. I try to read at least one TBR title per week. Of course, I am distracted by new discoveries and old favorites on the shelves. When I complete a book that I truly love, I'll post a review.
The stars are there because Goodreads requires stars. If it's four stars, I definitely will seek out more from this author. If it's five stars, I will probably pin you in a corner and try to convince you to buy the book or at least check it out from the library.
You can follow along at Goodreads for the full reviews or check out the summaries below.
Photo by Benjamin Raffetseder on Unsplash.
Rosemary's 2026 Reads











Comments