Contacting Rosemary

Looking to contact the author?
Drop me an e-mail:
rosemarynovels at aol.com.

More on Greenwood's Publishing Venture

Ed Greenwood's publishing project is coming closer to launch and received attention from industry magazine Publisher's Weekly recently:
Greenwood has ambitious plans for the next 10 years, involving more than a dozen distinct fantasy settings and 50 books published each year. He’s already begun mapping out each series, so that authors and artists can jump in and request to be involved with whichever one interests them. “I am going to sleep very little,” he said. “But on the other hand, I’m going to be doing what I love.”
The first series to be launched by The Ed Greenwood Group (TEGG) is Hellmaw, with a lead-off title by Ed, and contributions from several friends in the field. I'm not a horror or dark fantasy writer, so don't search for me in the Hellmaw, but I'm looking forward to reading these.

#SFWAPro

No comments: