Contacting Rosemary

Looking to contact the author?
Drop me an e-mail:
rosemarynovels at aol.com.

See you in Spokane!

Having recently wrapped another draft of a particularly tricky tale -- it kept trying to wriggle off the hook -- I'm heading to Spo Con for their annual gathering of writers, readers, and folks who like their fiction a bit different. There's a slew of authors whose work fills my bookshelves attending so   I was delighted to receive an invitation to speak at a few panels.

If you're there, drop by Muddle in the Middle, Worldbuilding, or the other events happening in the ballrooms. Complete schedules are up at their website.

As usual, when I get back from the Con, I'll post the notes from the talks here -- including some great additional advice from some friendly writers on my Twitter and email lists.

No comments: