Contacting Rosemary

Looking to contact the author?
Drop me an e-mail:
rosemarynovels at aol.com.

The villains have arrived....

The villains are here....and the road to hell is paved with many sinister intentions. At least, that's my impression after reading some of the stories in this latest volume from Dragon Moon.

It's wonderful to be sharing book space again with some of my favorite authors (go check the Amazon page for a complete listing...go ahead, I'll wait). My contribution, The Man With Looking-Glass Eyes, began more than a year ago as an niggling idea in the back of my head that grew into an entire dark world populated by some very wicked magic.

Once again, I found Gabrielle and Ed to be wonderful editors, inspiring me to explore a slightly darker space than I normally visit in my writing.

No comments: