Contacting Rosemary

Looking to contact the author?
Drop me an e-mail:
rosemarynovels at aol.com.

Anthologies are coming...anthologies are coming....

The flutter of pages as the anthologies fly into a bookstore near you grows thunderously loud.

Arriving this summer are When The Hero Comes Home from Dragon Moon Press, which features a number of well-known fantasy authors (Ed Greenwood, Jay Lake, Jim Hines), and edited by Dragon Moon's Gabrielle Harbowy and Ed Greenwood.

Also due this summer is Foreshadows: The Ghosts of Zero. Bringing together storytellers, artists, and musicians, this mammoth project is from The Very Us Artists and Blindsided Books.

Later in the year, as the leaves start to fall and the shadows lengthen, look for Dark Carnival from Timid Pirate Publishing.

All three contain very different stories by me and, no, I can't say which one that I like best. So you'll have to buy them all and let me know!

No comments: