Contacting Rosemary

Looking to contact the author?
Drop me an e-mail:
rosemarynovels at aol.com.

Crypticon reading moves from Friday to Saturday

The organizers at Crypticon have moved my reading from Friday night to Saturday afternoon. If you haven't heard about this convention yet, it's the Northwest's major gathering for horror fans -- and this will be my first appearance there!

So look for me in the Reading Rooms on Saturday at 1:30 p.m. Also check out my friends Jennifer Brozek (she is reading 6:30 p.m. on Friday and will be womanning the Apex dealer table with copies of Close Encounters of the Urban Kind), Nathan Crowder (6:30 p.m. on Saturday), and Erik Scott de Bie (probably Saturday).

Close Encounter of the Vehicular Kind

In other reading news, despite having my car hit by a hit-and-run driver on Saturday (an experience that I could have done without!), Nathan and I made it on time to the reading at Third Place Books on June 12. I truly appreciated the sympathy hugs from my fellow authors and the terrific audience that turned out on a sunny Saturday.

You can order signed copies of Close Encounters from Third Place, but there weren't many left, so don't wait too long!

No comments: