Contacting Rosemary

Looking to contact the author?
Drop me an e-mail:
rosemarynovels at aol.com.

Answering the three-word question: hero or villain

The third question from the friendly folks at Wizards was: hero or villain?

Which was tougher to answer than you might think. After all, are they asking about my personal preferences, what I like to write, or how I would characterize my closest friends? Or my editor?

I decided they were asking about how I would characterize myself: hopefully hero. Although I've always wanted a closet full of designer black duds with cool accessories -- which plops me squarely in the villain category. Unless you go with Emma Peel look or, perhaps, Batgirl.

I particularly like Christopher Rowe's elegant answer to this conundrum, a quote from Much Ado About Nothing.

No comments: