Contacting Rosemary

Looking to contact the author?
Drop me an e-mail:
rosemarynovels at aol.com.

New Interview at Paper Dragon Ink


The folks at Paper Dragon Ink asked some quite thought provoking questions in a recent online interview. Like "what would you do when the zombies came?" Having to answer honestly, as myself and not one of my heroines, "hide under the bed" seemed the most truthful choice.

The toughest question was coming up with one piece of art/literature/theater that everyone should experience. Couldn't do it. I have so many experiences that have contributed to being a happier person (experiences, as social scientists have discovered, do make you happier than things!).

But it's a good question. I think if I had to boil it down to one thing, I'd say "travel" -- even if that means just changing your route to and from home on a weekly basis. I played tourist this past holiday weekend in my own city and found that as much fun and as enriching as any visits elsewhere.

No comments: