Contacting Rosemary

Looking to contact the author?
Drop me an e-mail:
rosemarynovels at aol.com.

Patience, practice, and a little shared world fiction helped Caine's career

I'm a huge fan of Rachel Caine's series, both Weather Warden and Morganville. So I thought I'd share this terrific online interview with Caine in Author Magazine. She got her start with shared world fiction and, since then, her career has grown to include multiple original series.

And she holds down a full-time job!

What I particularly love about this interview is her discussion of the importance of patience. It's a virtue rarely lauded and one that is crucial to a happy writing career.

1 comment:

kaisavage said...

Goodness me - she is a super woman. She absolutely shames me, the amount she gets done in a day is incredible. I seriously going to rethink my work schedule.