Contacting Rosemary

Looking to contact the author?
Drop me an e-mail:
rosemarynovels at aol.com.

Guest blogging around the web and more

The nice people at SeattleActor.com just added my Examiner theater column to their website: so if you're visiting from there, hello and welcome!! Mostly this website is devoted to my fiction forays. You can find the weekly theater reviews and interviews at the Examiner. There's more than 90 articles there so far. I have a mad goal of making 100 before the end of the year.

For those visiting from WOTC's Tweet yesterday, I am still writing and enjoying shared world fiction these days. Some of my mildly deeper thoughts about the joys of venturing into the unmapped corners of the Forgotten Realms and others can be found in John Ottinger's Grasping The Wind.

No comments: