Contacting Rosemary

Looking to contact the author?
Drop me an e-mail:
rosemarynovels at aol.com.

Signed copies of Crypt and City available from University Book Store


Some nice readers have e-mailed me that they enjoyed City of the Dead so much that they are now looking for a copy of Crypt of the Moaning Diamond (my first Forgotten Realms novel). Please believe no author ever gets tired of e-mails like that!

Crypt is still in print. If your local bookstore doesn't have a copy, they can probably order it for you. If you'd like a signed copy of the book, one of my favorite Seattle bookstores still has a few copies left on their shelves. Call University Book Store at 1-800-335-READ.

If you're in Seattle, be sure to drop by the Ave branch of the store to check out their comprehensive science fiction/fantasy selection on the second floor. I'm not sure how Duane packs so much into so few shelves (I suspect quantum physics or basic sorcery), but the selection of great titles is amazing. Also, as almost every Northwest and passing author does signings for the store, it's easy to add to your collection of signed books there.

I've attended readings there for amazing authors from everyone's favorite actor with a big chin, Bruce Campbell, to writing legends like Terry Pratchett. I missed Carlos Ruiz Zafon when he visited, but was able to pick up a signed copy of The Angel's Game from the store.

No comments: