Contacting Rosemary

Looking to contact the author?
Drop me an e-mail:
rosemarynovels at aol.com.

Got a question about the Realms: ask at Loremaster.org

Matt James has created a "perpetual interview" with the authors and game designers who play in the Forgotten Realms.

Got a question for the Realms' creator Ed Greenwood? Or for me about writing for Wizards? Just follow Matt's directions and your question will be mailed to the author of your choice, answered, and then posted on the loremaster.org site.

It's a lot of fun to pick other authors' brains. I've been e-mailing my oddball questions to the other WOTC authors for years. Round up your questions and fire them off!

1 comment:

Matt James said...

Rosemary is as gracious as she is talented as a writer! I wish her continued success in the Realms :)