Contacting Rosemary

Looking to contact the author?
Drop me an e-mail:
rosemarynovels at aol.com.

City of the Dead in Fantasy Magazine contest

Robinson sent me a note yesterday pointing out that City of the Dead is in a Fantasy Magazine contest for the top 20 books that "you think most likely to hook someone who doesn’t usually read fantasy."

Which is very nice, as I hope people can enjoy this book from all angles: both as fantastic magical journey through Waterdeep's graveyard and as an adventure story.

Thank you, Robinson, for nominating City of the Dead and sending the link. I spotted more than a dozen favorite authors on the "first picks" list, so I feel like I'm in excellent company, even if City of the Dead never gets past that first round.

Actually, just being listed between Diana Wynne Jones and Robert Jordan makes me feel a little giddy.

No comments: