Contacting Rosemary

Looking to contact the author?
Drop me an e-mail:
rosemarynovels at aol.com.

For Bookstores of All Sizes

If you are a bookstore and want some bookplates for your stock, the bookplates are still free but limited to 5 per store. Please e-mail your request to rosemarynovels@aol.com.

Also each store can have up to 5 postcards (which also make nice shelf talkers) for Crypt of the Moaning Diamond.

Right now, there are no plans for actual travel or in-store signings BUT I am happy to visit people's blogs. Got questions about what it is like to write in a shared world? Want to know why heroes need to be stripped of their armor on occaison? Just wondering why it rains all the time in Seattle?

Drop me a line and we'll set up a date for meeting in the blogosphere at your site. I'm also happy to advertise sites that I visit by posting in Good Reads, Red Room, Author Nation, and other spots around the web.

No comments: